Small Claims Court Website
Superior Court FAQ’s
Small Claims: (812) 435-5142
Enter by the ORANGE “COURT” FLAG at the corner of Locust Street and MLK Jr. Blvd.
Parking for Old National Events Plaza is free and located at the corner of Locust and 9th Streets. Limited ADA accessible parking is available along 9th and Locust Streets.
All attendees will pass through a metal detector and have their temperature screened upon entry. Those whose temperature exceeds 100 degrees will not be admitted to the venue. Additionally, face masks will be enforced in public areas of the venue.
Prohibited items include:
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, etc.)
- Illegal drugs or paraphernalia of any kind
- Cameras, video cameras, recording devices, audio recorders, or selfie sticks
- Backpacks, purses, luggage, sealed packages of any kind
- Computers, laptops, or tablets
- Laser pens or laser products
- Noise makers
- Incendiary devices
- Outside food or beverage
- Alcoholic beverages, cans, bottles, coolers, or similar containers
- Large umbrellas
- Banners, signs, or flags
- Helium balloons
- Animals other than approved service animals
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by the Old National Events Plaza
During Security Screenings
- Please unzip and open your coat or jacket for visual inspection.
- You may keep the following items on your person during screenings:
- Items that should be removed and screened include:
- Cell Phones
- Large Belt Buckles
- Eyeglass Cases