Nestled in the heart of Evansville, Indiana, Old National Events Plaza is Evansville's premier convention center and the largest live entertainment theatre. With 95,000 square feet of versatile event space and the grandeur of our 2,500-seat Theatre, The Plaza is a perfect blend of versatility, hospitality and excellence!
From elegant receptions in our spacious ballrooms to lively gatherings on our scenic skybridge, every space is a blank canvas awaiting your unique touch. Whatever the occasion, our spaces and services ensure your event is not just hosted but celebrated in style.
Our commitment to seamless event execution is reflected in our one-stop-shop services. Easy scheduling, in-house catering that tantalizes taste buds, and audio-visual support that elevates your presentation are all available at a moment's notice. Your guest experience is our top priority!
Positioned near more than 800 hotel rooms and within blocks of restaurants and shopping, not to mention Bally's land-based casino, Old National Events Plaza offers the amenities of larger metro areas while maintaining its hospitality.
Welcome to a venue where each room is more than just a setting; it's an opportunity for transformation. Your vision meets our canvas, and together, we create unforgettable moments. Join us in making your event an experience that transcends the ordinary!
- 95,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space including:
- 36,000 square feet of column-free carpeted Exhibit Hall
- 13,500 square feet of flexible Ballroom space
- 12,000 square feet of Locust and Walnut meeting space
- 2,500 seat Aiken Theatre
- Connected via skywalk to a 241 room DoubleTree by Hilton hotel
- Connected via skywalk to the 11,000 seat Ford Center Arena
- Free parking lot with 1,100 spaces
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the venue
- In-house event coordination
- Full-service audio-visual provider on-site
- Exclusive catering by SAVOR…
Old National Events Plaza is owned by Vanderburgh County and managed by ASM Global.