The Old National Events Plaza is home to Evansville, Indiana’s premier convention center and largest live entertainment theatre. Located within a rapidly emerging downtown district in Indiana’s third largest city, the venue stretches one city block and offers 95,000 square feet of event space.
Positioned near more than 800 hotel rooms and within blocks of restaurants and shopping, not to mention Tropicana’s new land-based casino, Old National Events Plaza offers the amenities of larger metro areas while maintaining its small-town touch. The venue offers easy scheduling, one-stop-shop services, and in-house catering and audio visual services to accommodate at a moment’s notice.
- 95,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space including:
- 36,000 square feet of column-free carpeted Exhibit Hall
- 13,500 square feet of flexible Ballroom space
- 12,000 square feet of Locust and Walnut meeting space
- 2,500 seat Aiken Theatre
- Connected via skywalk to a 241 room DoubleTree by Hilton hotel
- Connected via skywalk to the 11,000 seat Ford Center Arena
- Free parking lot with 1,100 spaces
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the venue
- In-house event coordination
- Full-service audio-visual provider on-site
- Exclusive catering by SAVOR…
Old National Events Plaza is owned by Vanderburgh County and managed by ASM Global.