Last updated Aug 1, 2022:
- FACE MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR ALL EVENTS.*
- PROOF OF VACCINATION AND/OR A NEGATIVE COVID TEST ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR ALL EVENTS.*
- The CDC highly recommends those who are not fully vaccinated wear masks in public, socially distance, and practice good hand hygiene.
*Unless otherwise specified by event organizers or promoters.
- If face masks or other Covid-19 related precautions are required for a theatre event, venue staff will notify guests in advance via email and social media.
The Old National Events Plaza continues to safely host events that comply with the standards and guidance of state and local health officials.
We consistently work to ensure the cleanliness of our venue and health of our employees and guests. Here's what to expect at your next visit:
- Masks/face coverings are required for unvaccinated staff and temporary staff members.
- We work with our clients to determine their desired policies for both risk mitigation efforts.
- Plexiglass sneeze guards may remain in some service areas.
- Touchless ticketing, security and concessions are in use for theatre events.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all high use surfaces.
- Modified food service policies, including touchless service options.
Join our Keep Me Posted email list to receive updates on Covid-19 policies at upcoming events.
See our Security Policies for entry.