Last updated March 31, 2021
In response to the current number of COVID-19 cases, the State of Indiana, Vanderburgh County, and the City of Evansville have issued precautionary guidelines regarding gatherings to reduce the spread of the virus.
The following guidelines are in place as of April 6, 2021:
- The current state, city, and county face-covering mandates will become a mask advisory as of April 6, 2021. Face
coverings will still be required in state, city, and county buildings including
Old National Events Plaza.
- Overall attendance at social gatherings may take place at up to 100% of facility capacity. All gatherings at Old National Events Plaza must adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines, enforce face coverings, and implement other sanitation measures at the site where the gathering occurs. This applies to wedding receptions, funeral visitations, family reunions, parties, club meetings, and other social gatherings where people are in close physical contact for extended periods of time.
- Overall attendance at events may take place at up to 100% of facility capacity. All events at Old National Events Plaza must adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines, enforce face coverings, and implement other sanitation measures at the site where the event occurs. This applies to conferences, conventions, sport competitions, concerts, shows, festivals, community holiday celebrations, fundraisers, and other business/commercial functions where people are in close physical contact for extended periods of time.
- Venue operators, hosts and/or organizers of a social gathering or event may choose to submit a written safety plan to the local health department 7 days before an event to outline steps to be taken to mitigate against COVID-19.
Old National Events Plaza has developed a comprehensive plan for reopening offering guidelines for each area of our business operation. We are consistently working toward safe and effective solutions for all customers and upcoming events.
Providing a safe environment for our clients, guests and staff is our top priority. Through public health organizations such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we are staying abreast of the latest updates and developments as they occur. We are also in close communication with our local public health and government officials to determine what additional safeguards may need to be implemented.
Old National Events Plaza will continue to closely monitor the latest developments regarding the COVID-19 for potential impact to our day-to-day operations. In response to growing awareness and concern, Old National Events Plaza follows the precautionary guidelines of the CDC and other public health organizations, which include:
- Increased signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g., frequent hand washing, safety recommendations, etc.)
- Increased cleaning of high touch point areas such as door handles, handrails, light switches, counters, sinks, faucets, purchase devices and elevator buttons with CDC recommended products.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of facility public spaces and rest rooms.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.